Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday's Suck

So I wasn't sure what a blog even was but everyone seems to be doing it so I figure I'll give it a try. It seems like it would be cathartic and I could certainly use a place to vent. I HATE Sunday's. I don't really know what to do with myself and all I can think of his how I have to go to work again in the morning. I feel like a big fat cow today. I have to start doing some excercise and eating better or I'm going to weigh 1,000 lbs. I don't even want to get dressed every morning because I feel so disgusting. Of course it doesn't stop me from eating like a pig but then I always regret it. So Kody and I were supposed to go on this cruise in February with our neighbors but now Kody can't get the time off from work for it. It makes me kind of sad but hopefully my sister will be able to go with me. I really hope she is able to cause it would be fun for the two of us to go on a trip like that together. Yesterday my two sisters and their significant others and my two nephews and my niece went with me to the circus. It was actually really cool. I had a good time. The boys are so funny cause they are 5 and 7 years old so they are always saying funny stuff. Jaidyn, my niece, is so cute. She's only 9 months old but she is so good. She was at the circus for like 3 hours and then we went out to eat and she was so good the whole time. Well I know that this was totally random but I just had a few things to say while trying out this whole blogging thing.

No comments: