Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Dogs

So as I said in my profile, I have two very adorable Jack Russell Terriers. Molly who is 4 years old and Yogi who is 1. We treat the dogs like people and they are really spoiled. Everyone is always laughing at me about my dogs but I can't help it because I really love them so much. Right now our friend is living with us and he has a red nose pit bull named Honey. She is the sweetest dog in the whole world. I love her like my own dog now and she gets the same spoiled treatment as the other two. They will be moving out in two weeks and I will miss her. Luckily they are just moving a couple of blocks away so I will see her a lot still. Molly and Yogi love her too and I know they will be sad when she leaves. They all play together really well. Molly is like a diva princess and she thinks that she's the boss of the house. She will get really moody sometimes and if she gets mad at someone she won't look or come around them for a while. She will really just completely ignore you if she's mad. It's kind of funny. She's pretty mellow now that she's a little older but she still acts like a Jack Russell (crazy). Yogi is like a free spirit. He is the happiest dog in the world and just runs around like an idiot most of the time. He never gets mad at anyone and he is very affectionate. He's still pretty hyper but he is also a cuddler. My dogs LOVE our pool. If you throw one of the toys Molly will do a flying swan dive into the pool to get it. Yogi likes to fetch the toys too but he mostly just goes for a swim whenever he gets hot or bored. A lot of days when we get home from work Yogi will be floating on a raft in the pool. He just jumps onto the raft and floats around napping or just hanging out. I swear if I had the life of these dogs I would be the happiest person in the world. I am taking them to the groomer to get a bath today and they HATE it so bad. As soon as we pull up they start shaking and trying to get in the back of the car so that I can't reach them. They do the same thing at the vet. Yogi cries every time we go there. BABIES!!! Well enough about them for right now. I'm sure there will be much more about them in subsequent blogs because I talk about them alot. They also get in trouble a lot so I'm sure I will be venting about them quite often. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hmmmm....I was beginning to think that you'd forget to mention how NAUGHTY they are!!! Blogging is fun, you'll like it....

Molly + Yogi = NAUGHTY....lol